Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Rich Schefren And The Rich Jerk Offer Coaching

Well the Rich Jerk is never one to miss an opportunity is he?

When I blogged about Rich Schefren on "Marketing For Power Packed Business Growth" I just knew that everyone would be scrambling to offer coaching schemes and fly in on Rich's coat-tails to this desperate market.

So I'm only a little suprised that it's taken so long for the Rich Jerk to jump on the bandwagon.
He's now offering coaching from "the Success Team" which is made up of 15-20 people.

As a business growth success coach myself I would say that your commitment is the only thing holding you back from becoming a success with any sort of coaching. So if you're willing to make the jump grab hold of the obviously limited number of Rich Jerk coaching slots...

No comments: